how to reconfigure f2py

Dexter Douglas luomo1138 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 14:15:20 PST 2008

Hello,

Thanks for the update.

I have already begun to modify the linking
flags in numpy/distutils/fcompiler/g95.py

But when I rerun f2py, it uses the old flags.  I
assume that I must rerun one of the setup.py files,
but I am not sure which one to run or how to run it
(setup.py, setup.py install, setup.py build, etc.)

How do I reconfigure f2py so it sees my fixes?  I will
be happy to work with you fix this problem.

Thanks,
Jim