apache, postgresql, perl

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Jun 25 18:24:49 PDT 2008

On Jun 25, 2008, at 9:19 PM, Tom Allison wrote:
>> Whats your #! line look like in your test cgi script (should be
>> something like #!/opt/local/bin/perl)
>
> Well, that idea is a bust.
>
> Best I can get the source code displayed as text/ascii.

So, the first line of the script should be your #! line

(but you should be able to log into the server and look at the script
with more/cat/head/vi/whatever)

> Shouldn't the AddHandler and ExecCGI cover this?

probably not (since they just tell Apache to exec() the file. If you
think about it, your CGI could be written in C, perl, python, ruby,
tcl, or many other languages).

--
Daniel J. Luke