where did GVim.app go?

Todd Wasson tsw5 at duke.edu
Thu Mar 6 09:41:11 PST 2008

I haven't updated in quite a while, as I was waiting for things to calm down
after Leopard, but I just updated vim-app and notice there there's no longer a
GVim.app.  This was particularly useful as I could drag text files onto it and
have it spawn off a Vim.app for each one.  If I drag them onto Vim.app, they
replace the currently-edited document, which is not quite as useful for me.  I
don't see any new ports or variants, and I couldn't find anything in the
archives.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Todd