sqlite3 build failure

Shawn Protsman protsman at mac.com
Tue Mar 18 12:35:58 PDT 2008

Just moved to Leopard (10.5.2) and now I'm getting my port installed
when I ran into this problem. Any ideas on what can be done?

$ sudo port install subversion apr-util sqlite3 neon openssl
Password:
--->  Building sqlite3 with target all
Error: Target org.macports.build returned: shell command " cd "/opt/
local/var/macports/build/
_opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync
.macports.org_release_ports_databases_sqlite3/work/sqlite-3.5.7" &&
gnumake all " returned error 2
Command output: sort -n -b -k 3 opcodes.h |  -f ./mkopcodec.awk
 >opcodes.c
/bin/sh: -f: command not found
gnumake: *** [opcodes.c] Error 127

Error: The following dependencies failed to build: apr-util sqlite3
neon openssl