jed error

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri May 2 03:24:12 PDT 2008

On May 1, 2008, at 2:29 PM, William Davis wrote:

> jed wont compile:
> ******
> slang.h (version=10409) does not match the slang library version
> (20103)
> Did you install slang as a shared library?  Did you run ldconfig?
> Perhaps you need to set the RPATH variable in the Makefile.
> You have an installation problem and you will need to check the SLANG
> variables in the Makefile and properly set them.
> Also try: make clean; make
> ******

Hmm... I didn't see that problem when I updated the port to 0.99-18 a
few days ago. What OS version / Xcode version / MacPorts version /
processor architecture are you using? Could you please file a ticket
in the issue tracker including this information? I'm not sure I'll
know what to do to fix this problem but at least that way we won't
lose track of your bug report.