Several errors building gnutls

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed May 14 14:38:57 PDT 2008

On May 14, 2008, at 5:29 PM, Brian P. Flaherty wrote:
> If I may ask, does this indicate that my MacPorts installation is
> flawed somehow, because these files weren't being found?

We can't really know without more thorough information.

The complete output of port -dv install foo (after port clean foo)
would likely be enlightening.

> If not, should I submit bug reports for these?

Maybe? Without more information, I doubt that the maintainer will be
able to reproduce the issue since presumably just installing works for
them without having to add the configure arguments you added.

--
Daniel J. Luke