Trouble upgrading gnucash 2.2.4 to 2.2.5

Triston Whetten tw.lbean at gmail.com
Sun May 18 18:02:27 PDT 2008

On May 18, 2008, at 7:50 PM, Daniel Horwood wrote:

> The build log would be handy - if you can't send attachments to the
> list then just send it to me.
>
> Dan
>

> On 19/05/2008, at 8:00 AM, Triston Whetten wrote:
>

>> On May 18, 2008, at 4:21 AM, Daniel Horwood wrote:
>>
>>> (Sorry, forgot to cc the list...)

>>> I've done a few gnucash 2.2.5 builds recently, both X11 and quartz
>>> based, and haven't seen this error. I recommend that you upgrade the
>>> other outdated ports first, then 'port clean gnucash' and try the
>>> upgrade again.
>>>
>>> Dan
>>>

>> I still get the same results even after upgrading every other
>> outdated port.  Any ideas how to go about figuring this one out?
>>
>> Triston.
>>
>> PS: I've got the whole build log available if it is any use...

The full build log includes building qt (long) and a few other new
things.  I'm not sure why qt was involved since I was only upgrading
gnucash (sudo port -d upgrade gnucash).

The full build log is 4.5MB (of plain text). :)  So, I trimmed the
log down to just the gnucash build itself and have attached that.

I'm happy to send the rest of the log if its useful.

Thanks,
Triston.