Trouble upgrading gnucash 2.2.4 to 2.2.5

Daniel Horwood mp at dpj.sent.com
Sun May 18 22:11:31 PDT 2008

<Once again I forgot to cc the list!>

On 19/05/2008, at 9:02 AM, Triston Whetten wrote:

> The full build log includes building qt (long) and a few other new
> things.  I'm not sure why qt was involved since I was only upgrading
> gnucash (sudo port -d upgrade gnucash).
>
> The full build log is 4.5MB (of plain text). :)  So, I trimmed the
> log down to just the gnucash build itself and have attached that.
>
> I'm happy to send the rest of the log if its useful.
>
> Thanks,
> Triston.

I'm trying my hardest to duplicate this, but really can't! It may be
because you're on Tiger and I'm on Leopard...

I think the problem my lie outside of gnucash, because (browsing
through code changes), there was very little to no changes made to
those parts of gnucash which are dying in your build.

I'd be interested to know if you can still build gnucash 2.2.4. Could
you possibly download the gnucash 2.2.4 Portfile from svn and try to
build from that?

Is there anyone else on Tiger who has recently upgraded to gnucash
2.2.5? Could you chime in to let us know if it was successful?

(Damn! I just deleted my old Tiger install last week, and don't have
the install DVD anymore)

One more thing... qt shouldn't be installing with gnucash+without_hbci
- it's the aqbanking port that needs qt, but the +without_hbci variant
should remove aqbanking from gnucash's dependencies...