Problem building nautilus

Joel Thibault (MacPorts) pgijnxn02 at sneakemail.com
Wed May 21 18:17:42 PDT 2008

Hello all.  When I posted this, I received a message saying that it
was "awaiting moderation" and that I should hear if it was rejected or
approved.  I haven't heard anything, so it's not clear to me if my
question made it to the list.

Please let me know if anyone would like to see the debug output.

Thanks,
Joel