Qt4-mac issue

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:58:46 PDT 2008

Are you building sqliteman through MacPorts?  I just built it myself and
it worked fine.  When did you install the latest qt4-mac port?

If I had to guess, I would bet that you're still running CMake version 2.4.x.
I'm running the latest (2.6) and it didn't have any problem building it.
Try doing "sudo port upgrade cmake" and then building sqliteman.

Cheers,
Tanner Lovelace

--
Tanner Lovelace