Dovecot installation

Martin Krischik krischik at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 25 08:01:33 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am new to Mac and currently I am trying to move all the work I did
up to now done by my linux server to my new mac pro.

And very first task is my E-Mail collections which up to now was
handled by a dovecot IMAP server. Only the dovecot does not work as
expected and hunting the problem is made difficult by the fact that I
can't restart the server. For those who know Linux: it's the
equivalent to  "rcdovecot restart" or "/etc/init.d/dovecot restart"
which I can't figure out.

Can anybody help me out here?

Martin