Dovecot installation

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun May 25 23:18:39 PDT 2008

Hi Martin. Welcome to MacPorts!

On Mac OS X 10.4 and later, you use launchctl to control startup
processes.

To start dovecot now, and cause it to be started every time you turn
on or restart the computer, do this:

sudo launchctl load -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/org.macports.dovecot.plist

To stop dovecot now, and cause it to no longer be started every time
you turn on or restart the computer, do this:

sudo launchctl unload -w /Library/LaunchDaemons/
org.macports.dovecot.plist