update problems

Pete Crite hypocrite at lawyer.com
Tue Nov 4 17:24:13 PST 2008

Thanks for your help

I ran "sudo port clean --all <port_name>", and this seemed to delete
the relevant port file(s) and directory from /opt/local/var/macports/
distfiles

Is that what it is supposed to do? Just curious, since the "clean"
stage during a normal install doesn't delete these files in the
distfiles directory...

Cheers.