Building GnuCash without X11

Charles Day cedayiv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:15:13 PST 2008

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 2:39 PM, Lai Hilary <hilaryhy at netvigator.com> wrote:

> Hi I notice that you have gnucash built without X11. I am very interested.
> Could you give me the details of the installation?
> Does it work with online price update?

Don't forget to cc the list... I must say at the outset that I am completely
new to MacPorts so don't listen to me, listen to Olaf instead! But I think
that between this thread and the original post from Olaf you can figure it
out:
http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-users/2008-October/012075.html

By the way, I would not really use this with your data yet. Who knows if it
will work properly (maybe). Also I have not tested the quote downloading
yet, sorry. All I have really done is start GnuCash successfully. Ultimately
we might be able to make a .app for GnuCash, which it looks like Olaf is
already trying.

-Charles