Apache2 ... 2.2.9 is not outdated .... ??

nox n.oxyde at gmail.com
Sun Nov 9 11:17:23 PST 2008

Le 9 nov. 08 à 19:44, Mark Hattam a écrit :

> I have Apache2 2.2.9 installed and active
>
> The following ports are currently installed:
>  apache2 @2.2.9_1+darwin_9 (active)
>
> I've done a sudo port selfupdate ... and then a sudo port outdated ...
>
> The MacPorts installation is not outdated and so was not updated
> selfupdate done!
> iMac:~ mark$ sudo port outdated
> No installed ports are outdated.
>
> I can see the sudo port info apache2 says 2.2.10 ...
>
> iMac:~ mark$ sudo port info apache2
> apache2 2.2.10, www/apache2 (Variants: universal, darwin, darwin_7,
> darwin_9, openbsd, openldap, preforkmpm, workermpm, eventmpm,
> no_startupitem)
>
> ... so why is it not "outdated"?
>

> Mark

`port info` fetches information from the Portfile whereas `port
upgrade` (and `port outdated`) iterates through the PortIndex to
determine which ports need to be upgraded.

PortIndex has not been rebuilt yet since I've updated the apache2
Portfile so port doesn't know that it is outdated.

Either wait for PortIndex to be rebuilt or run:
	sudo port unload apache2
	sudo port deactivate apache2
	sudo port install apache2 +whatever_variant_you_want_to_enable

Regards,
Anthony Ramine.