Lingon Portfile Update

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 16:06:39 PST 2008

Well, let us say there is a new feature or security fix available on svn or
cvs. You will have to wait until someone provides a package installer update
before reaping the benefits. A real world example of this scenario would be
mplayer. The mplayer package installer is always made last of all the
updates. HTH

-Altoine