Can't get Pallet to install

Altoine Barker ndiscreet at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 08:05:14 PST 2008

Pallet intalled and works fine on my setups:

Mac OSX 10.5.5                 Mac OSX 10.5.5
XCode 3.1.1                       XCode 3.1.1
PPC G4                             PPC G5 Dual

I will try this on my other setup:

Mac OSX 10.4.11
XCode 2.5
PPC G4

I used macports to install Pallet. No problems on either system. Well, I
can't seem to sort anything into any type of order but I am sure that will
be supported eventually. HTH

-Altoine