Removing obsolete distfiles but keeping current ones

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Wed Nov 19 12:39:59 PST 2008

On Nov 18, 2008, at 6:52 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> I'd prefer a separate command to clean out old distfiles when asked.

% rm ${prefix}/var/distfiles_mirror.db
% rm ${prefix}/var/distfiles_mirror.db.lock
% port mirror installed
% portmirror

done!

I do think that this should probably be exposed as something that port
can just do (removing the old dist on successful upgrade as an option,
or have some simple way to say remove all distfiles except those that
are current for installed ports, or both).

--
Daniel J. Luke