mpfr fetch problem

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Wed Nov 19 17:44:34 PST 2008

On 2008-11-18 17:09:43 -0600, Altoine Barker wrote:
> I can not fetch the mpfr port. It just hangs there attempting to fetch
> but not succeeding. I went to the www.mpfr.org website and it appears to
> be down

FYI, these temporary failures are a known problem. If the admins at
Loria (where the server is hosted) do not solve it in the next few
weeks, we will probably migrate the server somewhere else.

Also, MPFR will become a GNU package as of 2.4.0 (a RC should be out
soon). So, the tarballs will also be on ftp.gnu.org.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>