octave-image package

Alakazam alakazam at melix.net
Thu Nov 20 07:41:35 PST 2008

Hi,

On 20 nov. 08, at 16:30, Jonathan Stickel wrote:

> moving this to macports-users list since this seems to be a MacPorts
> issue; please remove help-octave from to/cc when responding

Thank you for this initiative, we'll see if we can help out :)

> So, to sum up, the octave-image package does not work for Robert ?

Robert, could you give us the error messages you are encountering with
the octave-image package ? Even better, could you open a Trac ticket
so that we may better follow this issue ? (https://trac.macports.org/newticket
)

Also, have you followed Jonathan's suggestions to install the package ?

Best regards,

--
Alakazam <alakazam at melix.net>