php5 port

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Fri Nov 21 16:51:06 PST 2008

Hello, I have in the past, successfully installed via ports apache2
with php and mysql.  I have a friend who has been hobbling together
his install, I think sprinkling a little CPAN, and a little Fink on
the recipe as well.  IMO, over seasoning...

Here is the configure line we are going to try to get working, I did a
quick comparison, and there are not that many missing, and the ports
version has a few more as well.
( x'ing off the ones that are available now )

./configure
--with-apxs
	x	--with-openssl=/sw
	x	--enable-trans-sid
	x	--with-zlib
	x	--with-png-dir=/sw
	x	--with-jpeg-dir=/sw
	x	--with-freetype-dir=/sw/lib/freetype219
--with-tiff-dir=/sw
	x	--enable-exif
	x	--with-gd=/sw
--enable-gd-imgstrttf