Octave packages

Robert Fong-tom rfongtom at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 21:51:26 PST 2008

I noticed that some functions of the packages listed at http://
octave.sourceforge.net/ does not exist in the packages ported from
MacPorts. Foe example, in octave-financial the function does not
appear to exist in the MacPorts ported version. However, the MacPorts
version of octave-image is 0.2.2 while the version at
octave.sourceforge.net is 0.3.0. Another example is the busdays
function in the octave-time package. Where can I find  the functions
available on my system? I would like to check to make sure that these
functions do not exist on my system.
Bob