MacPorts 1.6.0 10.5 Leopard DMG

Jayson Christian jaysonchristian at mac.com
Wed Nov 26 21:19:47 PST 2008

G'Day Guys,

Funny thing is I attempted to download the latest DMG about two weeks
ago now and with me unable to get on to the net all the time due to
being out and about here on Operations in the Middle East I have
forgotten why I started out to get it in the first place.  I am sure
it will come to me in time.

Anyway, I am having trouble downloading the DMG for some reason.  It
is only 412.79KB but for some reason it always stalls at 140.00KB
regardless of how I try to download it.  Any suggestions of how I can
get the download or is there some way you can email it to me?

Regards...Jayson