Patch of doxygen failed

cssdev at mac.com cssdev at mac.com
Wed Oct 1 02:47:02 PDT 2008

On Sep 29, 2008, at 8:08 AM, David Evans wrote:

> --->  Applying patches to doxygen
> --->  Applying
> /opt/local/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/
> textproc/doxygen/files/patch-qfiledefs_p.h
> DEBUG: Environment:
> DEBUG: Assembled command: 'cd
> "/opt/local/var/macports/build/
> _opt_local_var_macports_sources_rsync
> .macports.org_release_ports_textproc_doxygen/work/doxygen-1.5.6"
> && patch -p0'
> patching file qtools/qfiledefs_p.h
> Hunk #1 FAILED at 56.
> 1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file qtools/
> qfiledefs_p.h.rej

I updated the Portfile for 1.5.7, and it works fine on Leopard.
Unfortunately I no longer have access to a Tiger system, and it looks
like the patch might not be needed anymore. Please report any problems.

On a similar note, I finally put together a patch to build the
documentation only as a variant. (See https://trac.macports.org/ticket/14421)
. This actually makes it much easier to install doxygen, but it
conflicts somewhat with the "include everything by default approach.
What are the thoughts on only bringing in texlive and ghostscript as
part of a docs variant?

Chris