ORBit/GConf problem

Joel Thibault (MacPorts) pgijnxn02 at sneakemail.com
Sat Oct 4 08:32:30 PDT 2008

Pete, would you mind opening a ticket on this?

https://trac.macports.org/newticket

I was planning to, because I'm having the same problem you are, but I
think you've captured the specifics of it better than I could.

I didn't see the dbus launchd message you did, and oddly I found the
file wasn't even there!  Reinstalling dbus created the file but
running the launchd command didn't do anything to solve this.

I'm also sufferering from ( https://trac.macports.org/ticket/16720 )
and I wonder if the two are connected.

Joel

Joel Thibault [AIM: Jole Tebo]