There is no release manager! There is no release manager!

paul beard paulbeard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 07:19:54 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 7:01 AM, <macports-users-request at lists.macosforge.org
> wrote:

> I don't know which reality you have been living in, but I think the
> weight of evidence points to exactly the opposite conclusion:  There
> has not been a release manager or portmgr team for quite some time,
> which is why this and other bugs have been stuck in release limbo.

Just the daily reality of an end-user.

I didn't realize those positions were completely vacant. Maybe in future
those responsibilities, if they are important to the ongoing success of the
project, can be taken up by someone else, even on an interim or "one shot"
basis.
--
Paul Beard / www.paulbeard.org/
<paulbeard.org>