Call for PortMgr interest/nominations

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Wed Oct 8 07:49:32 PDT 2008

Per my previous note to Jordan, I'd like to set a deadline of this
coming Friday, Oct 10, for those wishing to be part of the new PortMgr
slate. If you are interested in these posts, please express your
interest, or ask somebody to nominate you, by that time.

In throwing in your hat, or accepting a nomination, I think it would
be appropriate to include a paragraph or so about what makes you want
to be involved, and why we should care ;) Such notices should be given
in email to the MacPorts development list. If you have already written
such a note, you don't need to do so again.

Based on the amount of interest, we'll decide on an appropriate way to
select the new slate.

James