Odd upgrade error

Adam Dershowitz dersh at alum.mit.edu
Sat Oct 11 21:20:54 PDT 2008

I had gimp-jp2 0.1_0 installed and just did the upgrade to 2.2.0_0.  I
got an odd error and I am not sure if it is port error related to jp2
or a more general error related to MacPorts.
The odd thing is that the upgrade seemed to work, so I am not sure
exactly what the error means, or if I should worry about it, or post a
ticket about it.  Here is the upgrade info:
--->  Fetching gimp-jp2
--->  Attempting to fetch jp2.tar.gz from http://registry.gimp.org/files/
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for gimp-jp2
--->  Extracting gimp-jp2
--->  Configuring gimp-jp2
--->  Building gimp-jp2 with target all
--->  Staging gimp-jp2 into destroot
--->  Deactivating gimp-jp2 0.1_0
--->  Installing gimp-jp2 2.2.0_0
--->  Activating gimp-jp2 2.2.0_0
--->  Cleaning gimp-jp2
Error: Variant build conflicts with fetch
Error: Unable to open port: Error evaluating variants
--->  Fetching qt4-mac

And it did seem to install properly, as did the other ports that
happen to be upgraded with the same: upgrade outdated.

--Adam