Monodoc

Bart Masschelein masschel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 07:52:31 PDT 2008

Hi all,

I don't know if it is inappropriate to request a package upgrade on
this mailing list, but if not, here it goes. Currently MacPorts
installs MonoDoc version 1.2.6. This version has a problem that the
signature is delay-signed. The latest mono (2.0, which I also
installed using MacPorts) does not allow for delay-signed assemblies
to be loaded in the gac. I believe that this problem is solved (e.g.
the assembly is now strongly signed) in the later MonoDoc versions
1.9, or even 2.0:

http://ftp.novell.com/pub/mono/sources/monodoc/

Would it be possible to upgrade to this version in MacPorts? If this
mailing list is not the place to put these requests, could you please
point me to the appropriate place? I didn't really find it on the
website.

Thanks,

Bart