Monodoc

Bart Masschelein masschel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 13:26:00 PDT 2008

Bart already did that ;-). Currently I'm figuring out in which package
glade-sharp is residing. I had it installed previously through
MacPorts, but it's gone, obviously, as I restarted from scratch.

Thanks for all the help! You guys make me like the terminal again ;-),
after switching from years of ./configure, make, make install to one-
click installers.

Bart