Is there a print CSS for macports guide?

Darren Weber dweber at macports.org
Tue Oct 14 13:23:05 PDT 2008

Does anyone have a CSS for printing the macports guide?  I assume the
web-page(s) for the guide are displayed with CSS controls.  Can we get rid
of the navigation (div?) and have the main content (div?) spread over the
full-width of the page when printing?  It should be easy to copy the screen
CSS and modify the media tag for printing.

This simple change would allow us to get a nice .pdf version when printing
it on OSX too.  Maybe a link to such a .pdf version would be really useful
in the introduction?

It would be useful to have a link in the macports guide introduction to the
chunked version too, ie:
http://guide.macports.org/chunked/
I only found it by a google search, there's no link to it from the macports
site that I've seen yet.