MacPorts and Spam

John Korchok jkorchok at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 22 10:13:59 PDT 2008

My apologies to all. I was trying to sign up at Reunion.com. The Reunion.com
site searched my address book and sent emails to every contact even though I
specifically checked the option not to do that. I did not know it was going
to spam everyone.

I am not a spammer, I am not trying to hawk my music (though I do put my
music on-line for free).

John Korchok