Getting Started

Sam Williams 815finder at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 12:25:41 PDT 2008

Thanks to all for the help, but it's largely beyond my immediate
understanding.  I really appreciate all the effort put into helping
me, though.

Clearly, I am indeed Mac-spoiled.  Haven't used anything remotely
terminal-like in ages and it's mostly Greek to me.  (Whereas Greek
itself is an obscure southeast Asian dialect to me.  I can't explain
it.)

Maybe MacPorts is the sort of thing I can look into when I am someday
retired, but it is clear that I have too much to learn here for the
time I can currently apply to the task.

So, thanks again, all.

Be well,

-Sam, signing off