cups is ...

Tom Allison tom at tacocat.net
Tue Sep 16 10:07:12 PDT 2008

It's connection to macports is that I was trying to find if anyone had
experiences similar to this one.

Turns out that the problem has nothing to do with your chastising
remarks about changing files. The problem has to do with:
Cups
Gutenberg
Linux Kernel

So it's not that trivial to fix. I would go into it further but, as
you said, it really doesn't have anythng to do with macports. If
interested, contact me directly.

Regards,
Tom