audiofile checksum failure

Bill Parducci bill at parducci.net
Wed Sep 24 12:28:49 PDT 2008

I am trying to install gimp on a completely fresh install and one of
the dependencies is audiofile and it keeps failing on the checksum:

[...]
Skipping org.macports.activate (gnome-vfs ) since this port is already
active
--->  Cleaning gnome-vfs
--->  Fetching audiofile
--->  Attempting to fetch audiofile-0.2.6.tar.gz from http://www.68k.org/~michael/audiofile/
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for audiofile
Error: No checksum set for audiofile-0.2.6.tar.gz
Error: No checksum set for audiofile-0.2.6.tar.gz
Error: No checksum set for audiofile-0.2.6.tar.gz
Error: No checksum set for audiofile-0.2.6.tar.gz
Error: No checksum set for audiofile-0.2.6.tar.gz
Error: Target org.macports.checksum returned: Unable to verify file
checksums
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: gimp-app gimp2
libgnomeui libbonoboui libgnome esound audiofile libgnomecanvas gail
libgtkhtml libmng lcms librsvg libcroco libgsf libwmf poppler poppler-
data py25-gtk py25-cairo py25-numpy fftw-3 py25-hashlib python25 py25-
gobject libxslt gimp-jp2 openjpeg gimp-lqr-plugin liblqr gtk-nodoka-
engine coreutils gutenprint icns-gimp macclipboard-gimp macfile-gimp
ufraw exiv2 xsane sane-backends libusb

I tried cleaning and repulling with no luck. I also manually pulled
the file from a few sites and diff'd the results (all files are the
same). Any ideas?

thanks in advance.