audiofile checksum failure

Bryan Blackburn 0x62_0x6c_0x62 at pobox.com
Wed Sep 24 13:13:02 PDT 2008

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 12:28:49PM -0700, Bill Parducci said:
[...]
> --->  Verifying checksum(s) for audiofile
> Error: No checksum set for audiofile-0.2.6.tar.gz
[...]
> I tried cleaning and repulling with no luck. I also manually pulled
> the file from a few sites and diff'd the results (all files are the
> same). Any ideas?

I take it you did try cleaning audiofile, not the main port you were trying
to install?  Also, were you in interactive mode, as if you were, I think if
this is the bug that's come up before [1], you'll need to restart port?

If neither of those solves the issue, can you run

$ sudo port clean --all audiofile

then show the output of running

$ sudo port -d checksum audiofile

Maybe something there will be helpful.