Configure error macport - mkvToolnix

Mine i.cue at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Sep 25 16:25:00 PDT 2008

Hi Ryan,

Deep joy, mkvToolnix installed at last. As you said, it must have
been the /sw
directory getting in the way. Anyway, thanks very much for all your
help.

I do have however a general questions open to all list member if you
can help.

I am now trying to install mpeg4ip. During the build process, I get
the following message:
mp4.h is being used by the active faac port. Please deactivate this
port first, or use the -f flag to force the activation.

What is the best option? if I force the installation, does the
install overwrite the mp4.h
file or the link that faac has to that file. As I have not forced
installed before, am I right
in thinking that the command is 'sudo port -f install mpeg4ip'.

If deactivate is the way to go, is the command 'port disable faac'. I
searched the
macPorts info but I did not see a disable command.

Thanks,

Terrence