Goffice fails

Lenore Horner LenoreHorner at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 11 20:12:57 PDT 2009

I'm trying to install gnucash without x11 (and without any of the
online banking stuff).  Pango failed, but there is not a patch that at
least allows Pango to compile.  I don't know whether it breaks
something else though.  Now Goffice is failing with an error that
looks similar to me: looking for *x.h when it's supposed to be +no_x11
+quartz.  This is trac issue 18655, but no solution has been posed
there in the 6 weeks since the issue was created in trac.

Anyone have any idea how important the functions that are supposed to
be defined in the missing file are?  Can I just skip over them the way
the Pango patch does?

Lenore