fails to build dbus

Dimitri Hendriks diem at xs4all.nl
Sun Apr 12 14:27:03 PDT 2009

Hi,

I just installed macports, and wanted to install port lablgtk2.
All went well (it takes hours though) until:
--->  Fetching dbus
--->  Attempting to fetch dbus-1.2.12.tar.gz from http://
trd.no.distfiles.macports.org/dbus
--->  Verifying checksum(s) for dbus
--->  Extracting dbus
--->  Applying patches to dbus
--->  Configuring dbus
--->  Building dbus
--->  Staging dbus into destroot
--->  Installing dbus @1.2.12_5
--->  Activating dbus @1.2.12_5
Error: Target org.macports.activate returned: Image error: /Library/
LaunchAgents/org.freedesktop.dbus-session.plist already exists and
does not belong to a registered port.  Unable to activate port dbus.
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: libgnomeui gnome-
keyring gconf dbus dbus-glib orbit2 libidl libgcrypt libgpg-error
libtasn1 libbonoboui gnome-vfs desktop-file-utils popt gnome-mime-
data libbonobo libgnome esound audiofile ocaml

I uninstalled dbus and tried again, but the same error message came up.
What can I do?

Thanks for your help,
Dimitri