postfix can not start

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Apr 20 03:52:27 PDT 2009

I uninstalled postfix, and put it back in, this all went away.  I
would like to know what caused this, and how to avoid it.  These are
often going to be production servers, and things like this happening
would be bad.  If I know what is going on, I can prepare for them and
make sure I do not mess up alone the way.

Thanks.