embedding @executable_path

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Mon Aug 10 13:25:48 PDT 2009

On Aug 10, 2009, at 4:14 PM, acolubri wrote:
> I need all the binaries and libraries generated with macports to
> have a
> specific path embedded into them (libtool -install_name ...). In
> particular,
> this path has to be relative to the location of the calling
> application
> (i.e.: @executable_path/blah/blah).

Presumably you're packaging some software that is going to use libs
that you are using macports to build.

I've done something similar by having the build system for my .app run
a script that runs install_name_tool on the libs I wanted to update
(along with copying them into the app wrapper).

--
Daniel J. Luke