php 5.3: suhosin patch support?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Aug 10 19:40:41 PDT 2009

On Aug 10, 2009, at 16:48, Markus Ueberall wrote:

> I noticed that according to the commit log, the suhosin _extension_
> (php5-suhosin) has recently been updated; however, I didn't find any
> information regarding the suhosin _patch_. Are there any plans for
> introducing a variant +suhosin or the like in the near future?

To my knowledge, nobody has suggested that before. I assume this is
designed to make PHP more secure in some way? We could add a variant
to the php5 port for this. You could file an issue in the issue
tracker for this. If you would like to supply a patch to implement
this, that would make it easier.