php 5.3: suhosin patch support?

Markus Ueberall Markus.Ueberall at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 01:55:46 PDT 2009

Ryan Schmidt schrieb:

>> [...] I didn't find any
>> information regarding the suhosin _patch_. Are there any plans for
>> introducing a variant +suhosin or the like in the near future?
>
> [...] You could file an issue in the issue tracker for
> this. If you would like to supply a patch to implement this, that would
> make it easier.

I just saw that the hardened-php project hasn't released a patch for
PHP 5.3.0 yet, though unofficial modifications exist (cf., e.g.,
http://blog.adaniels.nl/articles/suhosin-patch-for-php-53/).
I'll file an issue once the project site gets updated and try to come up
with a patch for the Portfile in the meantime.

Ad astra, Markus