php5

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Aug 21 23:45:53 PDT 2009

On Aug 21, 2009, at 16:16, Scott Haneda wrote:

> Ryan, If I just want to clean out my macports for php...
>
> sudo port uninstall php5 @5.2.9_2+apache2+imap+macosx+mysql5+pspell
> +snmp+sqlite+tidy
> sudo port deactivate php5 @5.3.0_1+apache2+imap+macosx+mysql5+pspell
> +snmp+sqlite+tidy
> sudo port uninstall php5 @5.3.0_1+apache2+imap+macosx+mysql5+pspell
> +snmp+sqlite+tidy
>
> sudo port install php5
> sudo port install php5-imap
> sudo port install php5-mysql5

It's php5-mysql (not php5-mysql5) and its default variant (+mysqlnd)
does not work at present (#20530) so either continue to use the
+mysql5 variant of php5 or use the +mysql5 variant of php5-mysql.

> sudo port install php5-snmp

I haven't made this port yet, so continue to use the +snmp or
+macports_snmp variant of php5 for now.

> sudo port install php5-tidy
> sudo port install php5-pspell
> sudo port install php5-apache2

There aren't separate ports for the SAPIs (like apache) yet, and I
don't plan on making them until I've moved all the modules that I can
out into separate ports. For apache2 support, continue to use the
+apache2 variant of php5, which is still the default.