kde4-runtime

Payam Minoofar payam.minoofar at meissner.com
Thu Aug 27 09:10:31 PDT 2009

Hello everyone,

I get this error when I try to install kde4-runtime. QT4 has finally been successfully compiled and installed, but now I keep getting this error with kde4-runtime. FWIW, all other kde components are installed, and Amarok runs fine. So,  I don't know if this is an important problem or not.

Thanks in advance.

Payam

[payam-imac:~] payam% sudo port install kdebase4-runtime
Password:
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
Error: Requested variants do not match original selection.
Please perform 'port clean oxygen-icons' or specify the force option.
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: oxygen-icons