Fetch problem in gnustep installation

Frank J. R. Hanstick trog24 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 2 13:47:25 PST 2009

Hello,
	I encountered the following error when trying to install gnustep:

--->  Fetching Etoile
Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: Subversion check out failed
Error: The following dependencies failed to build: GNUMail Etoile
Pantomime PRICE TalkSoup netclasses Yap.app ImageMagick p7zip a2ps
psutils gworkspace system-preferences PreferencePanes windowmaker xpm

	I then tried to install etoile direct and encountered the following
error:

--->  Fetching Etoile
Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: Subversion check out failed

According to etoile website, the etoile runtime is now officially
deprecated.

Frank J. R. Hanstick
trog24 at comcast.net