Fetch problem in gnustep installation

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Dec 2 13:52:44 PST 2009

On Dec 2, 2009, at 15:47, Frank J. R. Hanstick wrote:

> --->  Fetching Etoile
> Error: Target org.macports.fetch returned: Subversion check out failed

That's filed here:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/20776

This fetch failure was actually a MacPorts base bug:

http://trac.macports.org/ticket/20777

I fixed it in trunk, and believe I will backport it to the 1.8 branch so it will be in MacPorts 1.8.2 whenever we release that, maybe later this month.

> According to etoile website, the etoile runtime is now officially deprecated.

I did read that, but is the Etoile port the "etoile runtime" or a different part of etoile which is not deprecated? I didn't know.