Requests/mpeg4ip

Scott Haneda talklists at newgeo.com
Mon Dec 7 16:06:19 PST 2009

Pretty complicated set of install instructions given their site states:
	as of 9/28/07, development is stopped, and we are
	not taking any more contributions.
I was going to give it a shot, but there are far too many
dependencies, and I am not sure the value in now near 3 year old
software is, that is no longer developed.

Are there no forks, or alternatives?