Dependency problem while install p5-gd

Woody Lin woodydon777 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 22:34:45 PST 2009

Hello,

I used the brand new Mac OS 10.6.2 in my new Mac Pro to install gd2 and
p5-gd. It works fine!!

The new Mac OS is using Perl 5.8.9, so it is true that perl version is the
problem.

Is there an easy way to clean up all perl versions on my Macbook Pro? I want
to install Perl 5.8.9 only.

Thank you all for the helps.