HELP!!!

Ronnie Grubaugh ronnie at wcc.net
Mon Dec 21 22:55:25 PST 2009

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED A QUESTION ANSWERED, ARE THERE ANY HUMANS OUT THERE? I have installed Mac ports, but I can't find or figure out how to access user command list or menu. Please tell me how to access user option menu, or whatever it is called?. Because it says the first command to exercise is

sudo port -v selfupdate, and I have no idea where such a command exist. Your help would be greatly appreciated thank you, Ronnie G.

I have never had such a hard time, finding help for an application. What is the deal with MacPorts?????? This is insane!!!!!